Tuesday 7 July 2009

Lens Lust

It's been a while since I created this blog, filled with good intentions, but I have a good reason for my lack of posts.....three good reasons in fact.

Due to a freak series of circumstances, all the lenses I have been lusting after have come into my possession in the last couple of months. I started out with my D300 and the Nikon 18-200mm as an 'all purpose' lens (which I love!). As I've gone along I've been afflicted with lens lust and my shopping list became: a wide-angle lens, a macro lens, a portrait lens.

In the last two months I've become the proud owner of the Tokina 11-16mm, the Nikon 105mm Micro (Macro) and the Nikon 50mm 1.8D. This has opened a truly mind-boggling range of possibilites!

I've promised my husband that these are all the lenses I will ever need, that this concludes my lens purchasing, will this actually be the truth? Time will tell....... :o)

More posts to come when I finally put the camera down for more than 5 minutes......

No comments:

Post a Comment